TIBBLOC is a leading French company and provides mobile and temporary energy solutions (boiler rooms, chillers, air treatment and steam boilers). With our high-powered equipment, our customers are the major French operators, industrialists, installers in thermal and climatic engineering, general construction companies and local authorities.
Our equipment, specially designed for mobility and temporary use, can be adapted to all situations and configurations of our clients.
- Emergency management: our reactivity and agility are part of our DNA and allow us to make miracles to satisfy our clients
- Tailor-made: our major projects department assists our clients in carrying out complex, high-stakes projects, particularly in the industrial sector
- Turnkey services: Tibbloc, it’s all about service with fuel management (eco-fuels, wood, rapeseed), supervision, 24/7 on-call, logistics and handling, maintenance, water treatment, etc.
Work, Mutual Aid, Autonomy and Expertise are the values that the Tibbloc TEAM carries every day for the satisfaction of our Customers. More than a job, working for Tibbloc means participating in the development of a company whose mission is to provide all energies, everywhere and in all circumstances.
- 6 agencies (Nantes, Paris, Lyon, Lille, Marseille and Brussels).
- 100 employees: heating engineers, refrigeration engineers, sales representatives, project managers, logisticians and support functions with profiles from all walks of life because diversity creates the value of companies.
- 33 million € turnover and significant growth in a dynamic market.