Air purifiers Air block + 966 W
Triple filtration air block with microparticle filtration + activated carbon molecular filtration + HEPA H14 filtration.
The Bloc Air Tibbloc HEPA filter air purifier focuses on the filtration of particulate pollutants.
The inhaled air passes through a first filter with an efficiency class of ePM1 55%, which will form a first filtering barrier for particles of >1µm.
A second HEPA class H14 filter (usually used in clean rooms) will capture at least 99.995% of ultra fine particles of size >0.1µm.
- Triple air filtration capturing 99.995% of ultra fine particles.
- Air flow and return air on all 4 sides to purify the air 360°.
- Compact and mobile with 4 directional wheels for quick positioning in any location.
- Robust aluminium design with 316L stainless steel option for medical, food and clean room environments.
- High performance electronically commutated freewheeling fan with low noise level.
Air intake grids on 4 sides.
Particle filtration ISO ePM1 55% (F5).
EC freewheel fan with high performance switching IP65.
HEPA filtration H14 292 mm.
Pressure switches and needle pressure gauges (filtrations).
4-sided double deflection diffuser.
Adjustable and lockable vertical blow-out.
|Nominal airflow rate||3000 m3/h|
|UVC lamps||6x15 W including ballast|
|Power supply||230 V 50/60 Hz|
|Noise level at 10m||dB(A)||42.5|