TIBBLOC is a French leading provider of temporary energy solutions and services, particularly through its range of boiler rooms, chillers, ventilation systems and steam boilers.
Our customers are the major French operators, installers, construction companies as well as industrial companies and local authorities. To apply firstname.lastname@example.org
Sales Île-de-France M/FVACANCIES
TIBBLOC is a dynamic and fast-growing company with a fleet of almost 400 boiler rooms, 250 positive and negative cooling units and about 50 steam boiler rooms.
Represented by its 100 employees spread over 7 agencies (Nantes, Paris, Lyon, Lille, Marseille, Brussel, Metz), we operate throughout France and beyond.
Our success is based on our values of hard work, team spirit and autonomy. Our strength lies in service quality, customer satisfaction, agility and responsiveness.
In order to pursue our development, we are looking for an HVAC Sales Engineer (M/F) in the northern Paris region (75/78/92).
Reporting to the Sales Management, your tasks will include the following:
– Develop your portfolio by prospecting and identifying key decision-makers.
– Identify projects and market our solutions and services.
– Advise and support your customers in the implementation of our technical and service solutions in compliance with the regulations in force.
– Establishing the most suitable offer for the client’s needs in collaboration with the internal technical teams and management if necessary.
– Ensure good customer relations through a strong field presence in order to establish a lasting partnership.
– Prepare reports on your activity and participate in the sales team meetings every quarter.
-Make proposals for process improvements and work with internal departments.
You have a technical sales background with a level of education from Bac +2 to Bac +5, you are a hunter at heart with negotiating skills. You have acquired at least five years’ successful experience in the sale of technical products related to HVAC.