Tibbloc is expanding!
To strengthen our regional coverage, we are delighted to announce the opening of our new branch in the Grand-Est region, in Woippy.
It’s ideally located, at the junction of the A4 and A31 motorways, 15 minutes from Metz centre, 1 hour from Nancy, 1 hour from Luxembourg, 2 hours from Reims and 2 hours from Strasbourg.
To get there, click here: https://goo.gl/maps/dovzwhWY1f8y6Tb46
See you soon!
price with Tibbloc, its rental services and its Made in France pre-fabricated products
OPERATING AND FINANCIAL BENEFITS
– Modularity of our rental solutions allowing us to adapt from year to year to the evolution of the environment and the constraints of our clients
– Cost of use savings vs. capital expenditure
– Seasonal variations smoothed out by rental
– Continuity of production in case of unforeseen events (avoids losses due to production stoppages).
ECO-FRIENDLY AND CIRCULAR LEASING
– Made in France
– Reduction of material and waste flows
– Less pollution – what is produced is reused via rental
– Sober – avoids multiple fixed installations
– Sustainable and scalable solutions
– Ability to renovate our pre-manufactured products and adapt them to new standards (retrofit).
SAFE AND SECURE SUPPLY / QUALITY STANDARDS
– Security of supply through strong Partnerships with manufacturers
– Control of our supply chain thanks to 100% Made in France
– And to the longevity of our Partnership agreements
– Tibbloc quality standards and requirements for its partners
– Influencing suppliers on innovations, R&D (decarbonisation etc)
– Adaptations to the rental market to deliver quickly (ISO containerisation, forks/slings, etc.) and to secure our interventions (MASE, Atex, etc.).