price with Tibbloc, its rental services and its Made in France pre-fabricated products
OPERATING AND FINANCIAL BENEFITS
– Modularity of our rental solutions allowing us to adapt from year to year to the evolution of the environment and the constraints of our clients
– Cost of use savings vs. capital expenditure
– Seasonal variations smoothed out by rental
– Continuity of production in case of unforeseen events (avoids losses due to production stoppages).
ECO-FRIENDLY AND CIRCULAR LEASING
– Made in France
– Reduction of material and waste flows
– Less pollution – what is produced is reused via rental
– Sober – avoids multiple fixed installations
– Sustainable and scalable solutions
– Ability to renovate our pre-manufactured products and adapt them to new standards (retrofit).
SAFE AND SECURE SUPPLY / QUALITY STANDARDS
– Security of supply through strong Partnerships with manufacturers
– Control of our supply chain thanks to 100% Made in France
– And to the longevity of our Partnership agreements
– Tibbloc quality standards and requirements for its partners
– Influencing suppliers on innovations, R&D (decarbonisation etc)
– Adaptations to the rental market to deliver quickly (ISO containerisation, forks/slings, etc.) and to secure our interventions (MASE, Atex, etc.).
Founded in 2007, Tibbloc is the French leader in temporary heating, cooling and steam production solutions:
- Heating, with a fleet of more than 300 mobile heating systems,
- Cooling, with a recent fleet of positive and negative cooling equipment,
- Steam, with a complete range of steam and hot water boilers and ancillaries.
Driven in particular by the development of energy networks and services, Tibbloc has experienced strong growth since its creation. The group has 70 employees and achieved a turnover of €19 million in 2019.
Tibbloc regularly invests in top quality equipment and covers the whole of France thanks to its 5 agencies (Paris, Lyon, Nantes, Lille and Marseille). The group has a diversified customer base of large groups (energy services, network operators, large industrial companies), SMEs and local authorities.
Tibbloc intervenes in a fast and agile way in case of breakdown or maintenance of fixed equipment or to face peaks of activity. In the context of the Covid-19 crisis, Tibbloc’s solutions enabled the continuity of activity of many hospitals and EHPAD under tension through the implementation of temporary emergency structures for the production of heating and domestic hot water.
This operation should enable Tibbloc to begin its managerial transition and to continue its strong growth in France and then in Europe, by capitalising on its position as leader in heating and by gaining market share in cooling and steam.
Ciclad acquires a majority stake in Tibbloc
Gilles Bertrand, President of Tibbloc, states: “The support of Ciclad, a long-standing and independent private equity player, will enable Tibbloc to continue its organic growth in the best possible conditions, in line with our values: customer proximity and responsiveness of our teams, reliability and diversity of our innovative range of technical solutions for heating, cooling and steam production.
Mickael Hamon, Managing Director of Tibbloc, said: “The prospects for commercial development of Tibbloc’s hot, cold and steam activities in all French territories, and the support of our Customers in export, will be accelerated thanks to this majority participation of Ciclad in Tibbloc’s capital, allowing us to strengthen our human and technical resources in the service of our Customers.”
Eric Bruguière, partner at Ciclad, said: “Tibbloc is a recognised leader and a truly trusted partner for its customers. Its business model is resilient and its growth prospects strong. We are very happy to accompany a high quality team to write with them this new page of their history. We will focus on consolidating the group’s positions in France and strengthening them internationally by pursuing an ambitious investment policy in the most energy efficient equipment and solutions.”
Ciclad is a long-standing and independent private equity player, supporting the growth of SMEs and SMIs in France and abroad. Founded in 1988, Ciclad is an experienced group that has invested alongside over 160 executives and management teams in 30 years. Ciclad is involved in transfer and equity strengthening operations, particularly complex transfers (MBin, spin-off, carve out…), in contexts of strong development (organic growth, build up…) or recovery. The Ciclad team is now made up of 19 professionals whose common objective is the benevolent accompaniment of great business stories.
More information: www.ciclad.com