In the service of EDF, discover the video of performance tests of a 20 MW heat exchanger in real conditions on the manufacturer’s site
Installation of a 300 kW boiler room in Belgium to keep an empty building frost-free during construction.
The demolition of an old building, behind a classified facade, meant that the gas supply to the entire site would be cut off during the estimated two years of work.
This winter, the general contractor had to ensure a temperature of 14°C in the other buildings on the site.
Emergency installation of a 1 MW gas boiler room in a public establishment following a breakdown in their boiler room. Tibbloc‘s intervention enabled the entire building to be heated. Benefit quickly from additional power or a temporary mobile boiler room during your scheduled or emergency work thanks to our gas boiler rooms.
Complete boiler room :
Expansion tank, primary pump + recirculation pump, distribution panel, safety, regulation, isolation valve, stainless steel single skin chimney, high flow trap, constant flow or regulated flow with three way valve.
According to the model :
- Delivered, installed and commissioned on a turnkey basis by our teams
- Easy to place – free choice of location
- Easy energy supply
- Optimised energy cost for long term rental
- Gas fuel management by Tibbloc on demand
The advantages of TIBBLOC
- Expertise and experience of the team in temperature control
- Securing tests at the exchanger manufacturer’s site
- 20 MW of mobile heating systems and 20 MW of dry coolers
- 2 km of cable, 800 m of ducting
- Project management, service quality and schedule keeping
- 3 weeks with 7 people
It is snowing in the East of France and we are installing a 600KW 2-hour fireproof heating system to support a public building.
Tibbloc has been investing for several years in the purchase of 2-hour fireproof boilers to comply with ERP regulations. We offer a range of boilers from 300kW to over 2MW.
Many thanks to the client for their confidence and to the whole team for braving the bad weather on the day.